Void time

...So this is my first day at work. One word can describe this whole scene: casual. No screaming, no shouting, no crying - no drama. Just simple exchange of papers and polite words, promises to keep in touch and handshakes.

But the void just grows: the job loss, the dissolution of the partnership, my friend's visit's end - all in the same week. But voids do not stay empty for extended periods of time - they get filled by the first thing that happens to flow into them.

This situation can be harmful and I've been there - having too much free time on my hands was not good for me and in many ways finding a full-time job saved my life. But voids can also be a potential source of energy and free time can be a mean to self-development and creativity.

At the end, it will be my choice and my responsibility of how to use this free time that was given to me. I just need to make the right decision and stick to it, and obviously find some people to support me in that.

Will you help me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Hands

Another Short Review: Shure SE215 IEM

So why do I like the iPhone 4