All Apologies 2010

Yom Kipur is upon us, the day for contemplation. Even though I really don't think there's anyone who counts our blessings and curses, I think it's as good a time as any to apologize:


I apologize for those who were hurt by my actions or by my inactions.

I apologize for those who were hurt by things I said or by the things I didn't.

I apologize to people who were hurt by my carelessness.


I apologize to anyone whom I talked about behind his or her back - I hate it when people do it to me, so I shouldn't do it to others.

I apologize to the people that I criticized. Remember: when it comes to people, there is no such thing as "constructive criticism".


I know that these apologies are extremely general - I apologize for that too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Hands

Another Short Review: Shure SE215 IEM

So why do I like the iPhone 4