I quit. Offers, anyone?

I am quitting my job and most of my friends know it by now. Some of them supported me, some of them said it is not a good idea, but surprisingly none of them criticized me for this decision, maybe because I was complaining endlessly ever since I accepted it (sorry about it, guys). Also it was somewhat predictable, considering the fact I expressed my wish to quit about 2 days after I began working there.

In my defense, I did give it a chance - I stayed there for 4 months, but at the end I realized that it wasn't meant to be, for several reasons which I will not list here. All I can say is that it wasn't the salary, nor my colleagues and not even the working conditions.

I did not find a new job yet and I am open to suggestions. So if anyone needs a relatively good IT or HD guy, who actually likes this profession and is interested in it, please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Hands

Another Short Review: Shure SE215 IEM

So why do I like the iPhone 4